The Association Forum and USAE weekly newspaper are pleased to announce that applications are open for the fifth annual Forty Under 40 awards. This prestigious program recognizes 40 accomplished association or non-profit professionals who are under the age of 40, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for - and commitment to - the association management and nonprofit industries.
Considering applying? Here are the eligibility requirements:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- 3+ years of employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management organization.
- Current employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management organization.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of the association and nonprofit community.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Under the age of 40 as of December 13, 2017.