Jeff Sacks, CMP
In addition to being a very successful trade show, Holiday Showcase provides outstanding educational content in a variety of topic areas for both association professionals and suppliers.
The Advisory Group:
- Reviews and scores the Holiday Showcase speaker proposals submitted through the IMS system.
- Helps to select the best submissions that will ensure a positive learning and networking experience for attendees and exhibitors who participate in education at Holiday Showcase.
- Helps to identify additional speakers if there is a void in the diversity or quality of topic submissions
- Attends Holiday Showcase and volunteers’ onsite as a session moderator.
- Sends direct communication (as needed) to potential attendees/speakers to market the opening of our Call for Proposals or to register to attend Holiday Showcase
The Advisory Group Is Recommended for:
- Innovative Association executives and supplier partners who have a broad understanding of their colleagues’ educational needs.
- Members who have attended Holiday Showcase in the past and are willing to offer honest feedback and solutions to improve future education sessions and the overall presence of Holiday Showcase.
- Members who are willing to volunteer at Holiday Showcase as needed.
- In-person kick-off meeting held in the spring of the year immediately following the previous year’s Holiday Showcase. (approximately 1 to 1.5 hours)
- In-person meeting debrief that is typically held in early January immediately following the previous year’s Holiday Showcase. (approximately 1 to 1.5 hours)In-person speaker selection meeting.
- Review speaker submissions for inclusion into the Holiday Showcase program (approximately 3 hours).
- Monthly conference calls (approximately .5 to 1 hour).
- Attends the Holiday Showcase morning education sessions (half-day or full/day).
Colleen Lawler, CAE
Craig M. Sondalle
Dennis Gano, CAE
Joe de Guzman
Rita Kaufman, CAE
Stephen P. Stahr, CAE