The Honors Gala is a tradition for Chicagoland associations and serves as Association Forum Foundation’s cornerstone fundraising event of the year. The evening brings together hundreds of association professionals and supplier partners to celebrate and honor the achievements of industry colleagues. During this event, key industry leaders are presented with the Association Forum’s Honor’s Awards.
- Raise awareness of the Honors Gala to the association community at large.
- Sell tables, tickets and sponsorships for Association Forum Foundation’s chief fundraising event of the year.
- Attends Honors Gala and volunteers onsite if necessary.
This Committee Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Association Professional and Supplier Partner Members who have strong ties to the association community that they can leverage to support fundraising efforts of the Honors Gala.
- Previous Honors Gala attendees and who are willing to offer honest feedback and solutions to improve future events.
- Attend committee meetings.
- Participate in conference calls as scheduled throughout the year.
*Please note that participation on this committee does not result in discounted or free registration for Association Forum events.
Doug Bennett, Co-Chair
Kimberly Mosley, CAE, CPE, Co-Chair
Norris Orms, CAE, FACHE
Evan Williams, CAE, IOM
Carol Pape, CAE
Jenny Lynch, CTIS