In addition to being a very successful trade show, Holiday Showcase provides outstanding educational content in a variety of topic areas for both association professionals and suppliers.
The Advisory Group:
- Reviews and scores the Holiday Showcase speaker proposals.
- Helps to select the best submissions that will ensure a positive learning and networking experience for attendees and exhibitors who participate in education at Holiday Showcase.
- Helps to identify additional speakers if there is a void in the diversity or quality of topic submissions
- Attends Holiday Showcase and volunteers onsite as a session moderator.
- Sends direct communication (as needed) to potential attendees/speakers to market the opening of our Call for Proposals or to register to attend Holiday Showcase.
The Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Innovative association executives and supplier partners who have a broad understanding of their colleagues’ educational needs.
- Previous Holiday Showcase attendees and are willing to offer honest feedback and solutions to improve future education sessions and the overall presence of Holiday Showcase.
- Willing to volunteer at Holiday Showcase as needed.
- Kick-off meeting held in the spring of the year immediately following the previous year’s Holiday Showcase
- Debrief meeting that is typically held in early January immediately following the previous year’s Holiday Showcase
- Review speaker submissions for inclusion into the Holiday Showcase program
- Monthly conference calls
- Attend the Holiday Showcase morning education sessions
Kerri Leo, CAE, CHCP, MATD, Chair
Stephen Legault, MSW, Vice Chair
Dana Becker, MS, MPA
Celeste Kirschner, CAE
Jamie Mednansky, CMP
George Miller, CAE, MS
Alicia Navarro, CMP
Kimberly Redd, MSHTM
Patti Stella, CAE, CHCP