Applications for the 2018 Forty Under 40 class will be open until July 25, 2018
Association Forum and USAE weekly newspaper are pleased to accept applications for the 2018 Forty Under 40 program. This prestigious competition will provide recognition to 40 accomplished association or non-profit professionals who are under the age of 40 and younger, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for - and commitment to - the association management and nonprofit industries.
- 3+ years of employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Current employment at a 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) or 501(c)(6), or association management* organization.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of the association and nonprofit community.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Previous recipients of a Forty Under 40 Award are not eligible to apply. Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply.
- Under the age of 40 as of December 12, 2018.
- Complete all required fields in the application form (you will be able to save your application to complete it later).
- Upload a current resume.
- Upload two letters of recommendation from individuals who can support your application for the award on company letterhead.
- Upload a copy of a valid I.D. (for age verification).
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.