SmartTech Conference® is a day-long educational event highlighting the trends and best practices that association professionals need to know to make informed decisions about technology.
Focused on mid- and senior-level association professionals, attendees come for the robust education program and networking opportunities. More than 100 participants attended in the March 30, 2021 event.
Did you miss this year’s conference? You can now watch the education session recordings featuring information on a variety of topics, including:
- Leveraging content intelligence to deliver personalized experiences
- How XR and immersive tech will elevate your events
- Using data and business intelligence in decision making
- How to use a digital strategy and to build a pathway to the future
- IT security
- How to gather and use analytics
- The evolution of virtual events to omni-channel events
- Microsoft Cloud solutions