Explore ways to advance your organization’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts through Association Forum’s Welcoming Environment® Certificate Program. Whether you are in executive leadership, human resources, or just interested in expanding your understanding of DE&I, this four-part virtual self-study program will expand your knowledge while offering actionable takeaways for your organization.
Each part of the program focuses on a different facet of creating a Welcoming Environment. All participants must start with Welcoming Environment Essentials & Principles. From there, you can choose which sections are best suited to your needs, or you can complete all four sections to earn your Welcoming Environment Certificate.
PART 1 - WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT: ESSENTIALS & PRINCIPLES
This is an introduction to the Welcoming Environment initiative. Participants will complete five modules and earn five CAE credits in the process. This virtual course is self-paced and on demand. Once you enroll in the program, you will gain access to a dedicated group of participants in the MyForum online community. Keep the conversation going and sound off with other participants to learn how they are operationalizing their learnings from the course. Below is an overview of the modules:
- Highlights from the Welcoming Environment® Research Study
- Welcoming Environment® in Associations: Using Data to drive DE&I Action
- Welcoming Environment® Conversation Circle: Latinx in the Workplace
- Welcoming Environment® Conversation Circle: Generational Diversity
- Realizing You Can Do Better: The First Step Toward Becoming a Welcoming Environment®
PART 2 - WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT: GOVERNANCE
PART 3 - WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT FOR TEAMS
PART 4 - WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT FOR LEADERS