The Fine Print:
1) Full Day Rate (Non-CEO) - Registration includes education sessions, keynote and networking brunch, opening and closing reception
and access to the tradeshow floor. All registered attendees and exhibitors are invited to attend the
opening and closing receptions.
2) Full Day Rate (CEO)/ CEOnly Seminar - Registration includes the CEOnly® Seminar (for association CEOs and
equivalent titles only), keynote and networking brunch, opening and closing reception, and access to the tradeshow floor.
All registered attendees and exhibitors are invited to attend the opening and closing receptions.
3) Full-Day (Consultant/Supplier)**
- This registration type is for attendees who represent for-profit
companies, consultants and those looking to do business with the association community. We encourage
you to exhibit to showcase your products to your customers. If interested, please contact Karen
or call 312-924- 7074.
4) Tradeshow Only – This registration type is limited to staff of associations and meeting planners.
Consultants/suppliers cannot select this registration type and must register via the Consultant/Supplier registration.
Association Forum reserves the right to review registrations to determine that the appropriate registration
type has been purchased.
Payment is due in full at the time of registration. No refunds will be granted in the event of a no-show.
The attendee must notify Association Forum in writing via Education@associationforum.org
before Oct. 31, 2017 to receive a refund less a $75 processing fee, which will be retained by
Association Forum (this processing fee is subject to change). Refunds requested after Oct. 31, 2017
will not be issued. Refunds will be processed in the same manner in which the original payment was
made; i.e., registrations paid via credit card will be refunded via credit card. If you don’t receive an
acknowledgement within two weeks of submitting, please contact CompuSystems, Inc., the official
Holiday Showcase 2017 registrar to verify receipt.