Holiday Showcase continues to be the Association Forum’s largest annual event, not to mention Chicagoland's No. 1 meeting sites and business services exhibition. In addition to being a very successful trade show, Holiday Showcase provides outstanding educational content in a variety of topic areas for both association professionals and supporting partners.
The Advisory Group:
- Reviews and scores the Holiday Showcase speaker presentation proposals
- Helps to select the best submissions that will ensure a positive learning and networking experience for attendees and exhibitors who participate in education at Holiday Showcase
- Helps to identify additional speakers if there is a void in the diversity or quality of topic submissions
- Attends Holiday Showcase and volunteers onsite as needed
- Sends direct communication (as needed) to potential attendees/speakers to market the opening of our Call for Presentations or to register to attend Holiday Showcase
The Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association professionals and supporting members interested in developing education topics of importance to attendees
- Association professionals and supporting members who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, and best practices
- Exhibitors and/or partners who have participated in Holiday Showcase
- Association professionals who can provide insight into the attendee perspective
The Holiday Showcase Program Advisory Group planning the 2023 Holiday Showcase will hold its first meeting in April/May and its final meeting following Holiday Showcase 2023. The Holiday Showcase Program Advisory Group planning the 2024 Holiday Showcase will hold its first meeting in the fall of 2023 and its final meeting following Holiday Showcase 2024.
- Members will be asked to attend meetings (primarily virtual)
- Attend Holiday Showcase
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group provides discounted, not free, registration for Holiday Showcase.
Dan Hickey, PMP
Carol Pape, CAE
Amanda Plummer, Esq., CAE
Alyssa Rojo, MSN, RN
Callan Stapleton, CAE