Holiday Showcase continues to be the Association Forum’s largest annual event, not to mention Chicagoland's No. 1 meeting sites and business services exhibition. In addition to being a very successful trade show, Holiday Showcase provides outstanding educational content in a variety of topic areas for both association professionals and suppliers.
The Advisory Group:
- Reviews and scores the Holiday Showcase speaker presentation proposals.
- Helps to select the best submissions that will ensure a positive learning and networking experience for attendees and exhibitors who participate in education at Holiday Showcase.
- Helps to identify additional speakers if there is a void in the diversity or quality of topic submissions.
The Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Attends Holiday Showcase and volunteers’ onsite (or virtually) as a session moderator.
- Sends direct communication (as needed) to potential attendees/speakers to market the opening of our Call for Presentations or to register to attend Holiday Showcase.
- Seasoned association professionals interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- Exhibitors and/or partners who have participated in Holiday Showcase.
- Association professionals who can provide insight into the attendee perspective.
- Four to six committee meetings via conference call.
Callan Stapleton, CAE, Chair
Carolyn Banich, SHRM-CP
Kristin Keith, CAE
Celeste Kirschner, CAE
Peggy Murray Hagaman