To provide expertise from the field from individuals who represent the members/customers Forum is actively trying to reach through its content. The Content Working Group offers insight into topics and subject matter experts in line with Forum’s content strategy with specific focus on FORUM Magazine. The goal for Forum’s content across all channels is to provide innovative and actionable information regarding association management. The Working Group should be made up of project leads, board liaison, key Forum staff and individuals representing each of the following categories: young professionals, mid-careerists and CEOs.The Working Group:
The Working Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Provides insights and recommendations to continually enhance and update the integrated content strategy for relevancy and value.
- Offers content ideas and referrals to subject matter experts (SMEs) for Forum’s magazine.
- Plans and writes or solicits articles for FORUM magazine, published online weekly by Association Forum.
- This may be done in three ways: 1) secure qualified subject matter experts to write articles; 2) interview subject matter experts; 3) write articles. Authors of articles are eligible for CAE hours. Working Group members will be asked to occasionally provide feedback on topic coverage and content delivery.
- Association professionals and industry partners with learning, knowledge management, professional development, and/or marketing and communications backgrounds.
- Bi-monthly meetings (virtual) plus the time it takes to complete assignments.
Jennifer Brummet, PhD
George Miller, CAE, Chair
Kristin Gover, CAE
Brooke Morris-Chott, MPS
Mike Norburt, MBA
Jorge Rivera, CAE, IOM
Celeste Smith, CAE
Lidia Varesco Racoma
Karen Williams, CAE
Alec Rosofsky, CAE, CMP, DES
Kim Kelly, CAE