The Content Working Group reviews and evaluates Association Forum’s overall content strategy and offers insight into topics and subject matter experts in line with this strategy for Forum’s digital and print channels. The goal for Forum’s content across all channels is to provide innovative and actionable information regarding association management. This group should be nimble and strategic, with focus on tangible outcomes. The Working Group should be made up of project leads, board liaison, key Forum staff and individuals representing each of the following categories: young professionals, mid-careerists and CEOs.The Working Group:
The Working Group Is Recommended for Members Who:
- Provides insights and recommendations to continually enhance and update the integrated content strategy for relevancy and value.
- Offers content ideas and referrals to subject matter experts (SMEs) for Forum’s magazine, podcasts, webinars and e-newsletters.
- Sits in on two to four content development calls with webinar speakers and Forum staff to ensure relevant content and tangible take aways for participants.
- Plans and solicits articles for FORUM magazine, published six times per year by Association Forum.
- Association professionals and industry partners with a learning, knowledge management, professional development, and marketing and communications backgrounds.
- One to two meetings per year.
Two to three conference calls per year.
Kara Brockman, CAE, DES
Kara Brockman firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Weed, J.D.
Lori Granich, MBA, RDN
Stephanie Denvir, CAE
PJ Andrus, MBA, CAE
Kara Adams, M.Ed., CAE
Sara Nelli, MA, CAE
Julius Rhodes, SPHR, CA, CIIA
Tom HeidrichBoard Liasion