CAE. Those three letters after your name represent professional recognition and career advancement. CAE, the Certified Association Executive, is the professional designation for the association management profession — and the Association Forum is here to help you earn this distinction through:
- Newly Appointed CAEs: Congratulations to our new CAEs!
- CAE Recertification Requirements: Beginning with certificates due to renew in 2020, of the 40 credits required, one credit must be focused on ethics.
- CAE Information: You don’t have to visit a million different websites to learn about the CAE process; we’ve collected answers to your most common CAE questions right here in an easy-to-read and easy-to-access FAQ format.
- CAE Study Group: Association networking, education and test-prep have never been so easy. Our CAE Study Group meets weekly in the city or suburbs to give you convenient access to Chicago associations’ best CAE resources. We offer the CAE Study Group twice a year. Click here to learn more about the next Study Group session.
- CAE Scholarships: If you have the motivation to achieve your CAE — but could use a boost from additional funds — we can help with one of our CAE scholarships, awarded twice a year to Chicago associations’ aspiring CAE candidates.
to request a record of your CAE Hours from Association Forum education and events. Please allow seven to ten business days for processing.
CAE Approved Provider
Association Forum is proud to be an approved CAE Approved Provider by ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership. All education and professional development programs and events denoting CAE credit hours and domains meet the criteria for fulfilling the professional development requirements toward earning or maintaining the Certified Association Executive credential. Programs that qualify for CAE credit will be clearly marked, identifying the number of CAE credits granted for full participation. Additionally, we will maintain registration records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.whatiscae.org.
Note: Association Forum programing is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.