Sessions are virtual and held every other month on the third Friday from 2–3:30 p.m. CT. There is one in-person session taking place at Holiday Showcase. All CEO Kitchen Cabinet registrants gain complimentary access to the CEOnly® Forum at Holiday Showcase on November 30.
- September 16, 2022
- November 30, 2022 (live at Holiday Showcase, no virtual option)
- January 20, 2023
- March 17, 2023
- May 19, 2023
- July 21, 2023
Participants drive the topics and conversations are guided by facilitators. But, based on your immediate and evolving needs, we expect to address questions candidly and forthrightly, like:
- How do we ensure the initial energy around equity, diversity, and inclusion gives way to sustained learning and growth and a continually evolving organizational culture?
- How do we manage expectations—from elected leaders, volunteers, staff—who long for comfort, predictability, and "sense" of the pre-COVID environment?
- Have we settled into a new post-COVID work environment or are we ready for 2.0?
- Should we plan for a comeback in meeting and event revenue or is it time to move on to other sources of non-dues revenue?
- How do we make the economics of our organization work in a high-inflation environment? How do we approach compensation? Are dues and fee increases inevitable? What role could a more focused, refined strategy and scope play?
- How do we maintain not only our energy, focus, and sharpness, but also rediscover the joy in our life's work?
Questions? Contact email@example.com.