Association Forum Office Safety and Health Guidelines
As we prepared to reopen our office, our approach was to do so safely and ensure safety not just for our team members but also for our guests.
We will reduce exposure risk to everyone entering the office by establishing a process that includes frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting, physical distancing, and implement procedures to reduce contamination spread.
We have adapted a cleaning frequency that adheres to CDC standards. We are cleaning all high-touch surfaces including tables and desks, countertops, chair-backs, doorknobs, light switches, cabinet pulls and handles, front desk and reception area, appliance handles and controls, fixtures, coffee station and coffee/tea service items. We have adapted specific protocols to use the right chemicals and process to fight against contamination as well as attended classes and are certified by the GBAC on SARS-CoV-2/ COVID 19.
- Changes have been made to support physical distancing by optimizing our common spaces and circulation by established foot traffic flow and guidelines.
- Seating arrangements have been adjusted to support 6-feet of social distancing
- Signage for all new policies is clearly posted
- We have a limited number of individuals permitted in and out of the office at any given time
- We have reduced contaminant spread by implementing sneeze guards, offer contactless invoice and payment processing as well as discontinued food and beverage service.
- We have designated hand sanitizing stations available.
- We will require mandatory usage of PPE in the office and a temperature check before entering our suite.
We look forward to hearing from you as you begin to have face to face meetings.