The Certified Association Executive (CAE) Working Group is comprised of members who have earned their CAE, who convene in order to develop best practices for encouraging and preparing candidates for the CAE exam. Members of this group will work with staff to ensure that the format and content of the CAE Study Course helps candidates successfully achieve the CAE designation.
The Working Group:
- Suggests, trains and monitors evaluations of facilitators and content for the CAE Study Courses.
- Conducts CAE orientation sessions (two per year).
- Conducts CAE brown bag webinars (two per year).
- Actively promotes the CAE designation, study course, and scholarship to the Association Forum community.
- Encourages diverse professionals to participate as exam candidates as well as study course facilitators.
The Working Group Is Recommended for Members Who:
- Have attained their CAE designation.
- Are interested in promoting the designation as a sign of commitment to the association management profession.
- Are willing to review CAE study course materials, refine the facilitator training program and make suggestions on the Association Forum’s CAE Study Course program.
- Attendance at committee meetings and conference calls (minimum of four).
- Participation in CAE orientation sessions.
- Participation in CAE Study Course for both the Fall and Spring sessions as either a facilitator or online discussion board participant.
Scott Brody, CAE, IOM, Chair
Nicole Bradle, MA, CMP, CAE, Vice Chair
Julie Belloli, CAE
Nathan Chamberlain, CAE
Jennifer Connelly, CAE
Kim Eskew, MBA, CAE
Nikki Golden, CAE
Amanda Hortsman, CAE
Jennifer Wolff Jones, MBA, CAE, IOM
Eric Klinner, CAE
Marci Ramahi, CAE
Beth Sartore, CAE
Diana Scott, CAE
Katie Wochos, MA, CAE
Bob Moore, CAEStaff Contact