The Forum Forward Working Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the annual meeting. Forum Forward attracts more than 300 attendees every year.
The Working Group:
- Reviews session proposals for Forum Forward.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers’ onsite at Forum Forward as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
This Working Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- The Forum Forward Working Group will hold its first meeting in July 2018 and its final meeting following Forum Forward 2019 in June 2019.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two face-to-face working group meetings.
- Participate on conference calls.
- Attend Forum Forward 2019.
*Please note that participation in this Working Group does not result in discounted or free registration for Forum Forward.
Jose Segarra, MNA, CAE
Bruce Hammond, CAE
Matthew Hessler, CAE
Sarah Murphy, MNA, CAE
Julie RossbergerBoard Liaison