The Forum Forward Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the annual meeting. The majority of this group's work is done January - June.
This Advisory Group:
- Reviews session proposals for Forum Forward.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on Forum Forward networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers onsite at Forum Forward as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
This Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two meetings and participate on conference calls.
- Attend Forum Forward.
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group does not result in discounted or free registration for Forum Forward.
Pamela Rosenberg, CAE, Chair
Scott Brody, CAE, IOM
Joe Lindahl, MA, CAE
Carol Pape, CAE
John Schroeder, MBA
Vicki Loise, CMP, CAE
Alec Rosofsky, CAE, CMP, DES