The Membership Engagement Committee cooperates with the Board and staff to provide advice and counsel on matters of membership recruitment and retention.
- shall be composed of a chair, a vice chair and additional members at large
- identifies the needs of members and recommend the development of services to meet those needs.
- recommends means for increasing membership
- recommends ways in which to make prospective and current members aware of the resources, services, and membership benefits
- welcomes new members and recommends ways to acknowledge new members and encourage participation in activities
- identifies nonmember needs and perceptions by gathering information on and analyzing nonmembers’ needs and perceptions of Association Forum. Recommends ways in which to meet these needs to attract nonmembers to join.
The Committee Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives who have a broad understanding of association management membership and leadership experience.
- Seasoned supplier partners who have a broad understanding of association management membership and leadership experience.
- Committee meetings and conference calls as necessary
- Membership recruitment and retention assistance as necessary
- Conference calls
- Face-to-face or virtual meetings as necessary
Jay Carino, MBA, CAE, Chair
Emily Harris, MBA, CAE, Vice Chair
Christopher Hurst, CAE, CAPM
Jakeeva Lee, CIPS, AHWD
Evan Williams, CAE, IOM