The Membership Engagement Committee cooperates with the Board and staff to provide advice and counsel on matters of membership recruitment and retention.
- Identifies the needs of members and recommends the development of services to meet those needs
- Recommends means for increasing membership
- Recommends ways in which to make prospective and current members aware of the resources, services, and membership benefits
- Welcomes new members and recommends ways to acknowledge new members and encourage participation in activities
- Identifies and collects information related to nonmembers' needs and perceptions of Association Forum. Recommends ways in which to meet these needs to attract nonmembers to join.
The Committee Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Association professionals who have a broad understanding of association management membership and leadership experience.
- Quarterly committee meetings
- Participation in conference calls and sub-committee meetings as necessary
Jay Carino, MBA, CAE, Chair
Nikki Palluzzi, CAE, Vice Chair
Carolyn Carter-Ellis, MBA, CAE
Brittney Conway, CAE
Emily Harris, CAE, MBA
Evan Williams, CAE, IOM
Jackie Price Osafo, MBA, CAE
Heidi Lapka, Interim Membership DirectorHLapka@associationforum.org