The Professional Practice Committee is a policy and strategy recommending body that reports to the Board of Directors. Its primary function is to review and provide updates to Association Forum’s Professional Practice Statements and to develop new statements.
- Is subdivided into task forces to work on revising and creating statements.
- Reviews Professional Practice Statements to determine if the statements should be updated, retired or left as is.
- Revises those statements in need of updating by submitting a revised draft to the Board of Directors for consideration.
- Develops new statements on issues/areas not currently addressed. This requires drafting a scope statement for consideration by the Board of Directors first and then once approved; the full statement is drafted and submitted to the Board of Directors for consideration.
- Reviews and develops professional practice statements containing inclusive language and topics related to diversity & inclusion.
The Committee Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives who have a broad understanding of association management issues and leadership experience.
- Seasoned supplier partners who have a broad understanding of association management issues and leadership experience.
- Committee meetings and conference calls as necessary
- Review and editing of statements
Task force meetings
- Conference calls
- Face-to-face or virtual meetings as necessary
Ewa Greenier, MPH, MBA, CAE, Chair
Adrian Hochstadt, JD, CAE
Jesmarie Johnson, CAE
Donna Malert, CAE
Caley Mutrie, CAE, IOM
Sara Nelli, CAE
Christine Nogal, CAE, MBA
Mike Thill Board Liaison
Vicki Loise, CAEStaff Liaisons
Artesha Moore, FASAE, CAE firstname.lastname@example.org