The Women's Executive Forum™ Program Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the Women's Executive Forum and selects the annual Woman of Influence award recipient. The Women's Executive Forum is held each March and attracts more than 150 attendees every year.
The Advisory Group
- Reviews session proposals for the Women's Executive Forum
- Makes recommendations on the Women's Executive Forum content and programs
- Makes recommendations on the Women's Executive Forum networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees
- Volunteers onsite at the Women's Executive Forum as necessary
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts
- Reviews applications for and selects the Woman of Influence Award recipient
This Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are
- Association professionals and supporting members interested in developing education topics of importance to association executives.
- Association professionals and supporting members who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues, and best practices.
- The Women's Executive Forum Program Advisory Group will hold its first meeting in May and its final meeting following the Women's Executive Forum in March.
- Members will be asked to attend monthly virtual working group meetings.
- Members will attend the Women's Executive Forum event.
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group provides discounted, not free, registration for the Women's Executive Forum.
2024-25 OPEN Call for Volunteers
2023-24 Members - Call for Volunteers CLOSED
Andrea Mitchell, CAE, FACHE, Chair
Kristine O'Sullivan, Vice Chair
Danielle Bauer, CAE
Kathleen M Bell, FASAE
Yumeka Brown, CAE
Kara Ferguson, MSHTM, CMP, DES
Nikia Fitch, GREEN, AHWD, C2EX
Marcy Fortnow, MBA
Angela Jonker, CMP, MBA
Kristin Keith, M.Ed., CAE
Vicki Loise, CMP, CAE
Alec Rosofsky, CAE, CMP