The Women's Executive Forum Program Advisory Group collaborates with Association Forum staff to plan the Women's Executive Forum and selects the annual Woman of Influence award recipient. The Women's Executive Forum attracts more than 125 attendees every year.
The Advisory Group:
- Reviews session proposals for the Women's Executive Forum.
- Makes recommendations on the Women's Executive Forum content and programs.
- Makes recommendations on the Women's Executive Forum networking activities, ensuring a positive networking experience for attendees.
- Volunteers’ onsite at the Women's Executive Forum as necessary.
- Increases the diversification of programming through inclusive activities and program topics from a wide variety of diverse subject-matter experts.
- Reviews applications for and selects the Woman of Influence award.
This Advisory Group Is Recommended for Members Who Are:
- Seasoned association executives interested in developing education topics of importance to CEO, Association Professional and Supplier Partner members.
- Supplier Partners who have demonstrated an advanced understanding of association structures, issues and best practices.
- The Women's Executive Forum Program Advisory Group will hold its first meeting in July and its final meeting following Women's Executive Forum in March.
- Members will be asked to attend at least two working group meetings and participate on several calls.
- Attend Women's Executive Forum
*Please note that participation in this Advisory Group does not result in free registration for the Women's Executive Forum.
Denise Zoephel, Chair
Tejuana Moore, Vice Chair
Susan Bertrand, CAE, MBA
Norma Castrejon, CAE
Laura Downes, CAE
Lindsey Nelson, CAE
Wendy-Jo Toyama, MBA, CAE
Kara Brockman, CAE, DES